The Complexities of Intestacy in Blended Families
How Property Distributed When Someone Dies Without A Will
- The Complexities of Intestacy in Non-Traditional Families
- If You Don’t Have a Will, Texas Makes One For You
- The Rigidity of the Intestacy Statutes
- Who Inherits When Unmarried Sibling Dies Without a Will in Texas
- The Unintended Consequences of Not Having A Will: Deadbeat Dad Claims Part of Deceased Son’s Estate
Frequently Asked Questions About Dying Without A Will
- Estate Planning for Divorcing Couples: What Happens if One Spouse Dies While Divorce is Pending?
- Can A Biological Sibling of an Adopted Child Inherit Under the Texas Intestacy Statutes
- Who Are My Heirs If I Am Single And Die Without A Will?
- Is There A Difference Between A Beneficiary And An Heir?
- Will My Wife Inherit All My Separate Property If I Die Without A Will?